BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 11 November 2010

Shontelle - Impossible



This is the video for Shontelle's single Impossible. This video shows some of the shots, settings and effects i would like to use in my video; making it very insparational. Some similarities betwen this video and the music video i will be creating are; the female vocalist in both, the lyrics linking to relationships and the song sung in a balad. 


This is one of the effects i would like in my video, i like how the colour changes from normal to black and white, when she goes back and forth from present day to her past memories. I would like to do a similar thing with the shots of her in the music studio in black and white and her past memories in colour.
Another part of this video i are the shots of Shontelle writing down the lyrics of the song in a notebook/diary. I would like to use a similar thing in my video as i feel the lyrics are meaningful, sensitive, personal and from the heart; feelings you would usually find in someone's diary. 


Lastly, i like the idea of shooting some of the video in a recording/music studio. There are sections of this video which show this, i feel as if it would fit in with the style of my song; as it is sung in some sections very powerfully and it would also make sense for my artist to be singing the song in a recording studio. 





0 comments: